Reliable Asbestos Testing Sydney Services for All Needs
Asbestos continues to be featured in international headlines as it deemed as one of the most dangerous industrial materials. Normally, you will not notice that there is asbestos in your house or workplace. This dangerous material is made up of very small fibres and not visible to the naked eye. The only way to know if a building contains asbestos materials is by getting it inspected.
Regulations regarding asbestos identification are considered as demanding and problematic, which makes it essential to be handled by a professional. When looking for a professional who offer quality asbestos testing Sydney services, look no further than Asbestos Watch Sydney. Asbestos Watch Sydney offers you excellent quality asbestos testing Sydney services for residential, commercial, and government settings.
- We are highly skilled professionals who know exactly what needs to be done to help.
- We know how to handle asbestos materials in the best way possible.
- We will conduct asbestos testing Sydney process by thorough inspection of your property starting from your corrugated roof, bathroom, until beneath the floor.
- We offer extensive asbestos testing Sydney services that include the identification of asbestos in bulk materials, residential and company survey, and air monitoring when required.
- We perform asbestos testing Sydney work in accordance with regional and local regulation standards.
Why Asbestos Testing is Important?
Even though the use of all asbestos products has been banned since 2003 throughout Australia, they may still be present in many location and area in your building. It’s difficult to determine whether a material used for constructions has asbestos materials or not by simply looking at it. The only way to be sure whether a material contains asbestos is by getting it tested by a professional.
Here are several reasons why you need asbestos testing Sydney services:
Asbestos has a serious negative health effect to anyone who spends time in a contaminated building. People may be exposed to this carcinogenic material in their homes, communities, or workplace.
Studies have shown that prolonged exposures to asbestos fibres could result in grave health issues such as asbestosis, mesothelioma, and lung cancer. The consequences of developing these diseases can be fatal.
The World Health Organisation (WHO) reported that around 107.000 people die each year from developing asbestosis, lung cancer, and mesothelioma worldwide. In Australia, more than 2500 people were diagnosed with diseases related to asbestos exposure.
As general rule, asbestos testing Sydney is required in a residential, commercial or government building in the greater Sydney region if:
- It was built before the mid-1980s. It is highly likely that such buildings have materials that contain asbestos.
- If it was built between the mid-1980s and 1990. It is highly likely that materials that contain asbestos were used.
However, you should keep in mind the fact that there are many buildings that were built later on that have materials that contain asbestos. DIY testing kits may be inaccurate and giving you false results. The only what that you can know for sure that your building is free of asbestos materials is by having it professionally tested.
There are many places in a building where this harmful substance can be found. Asbestos materials are commonly found in:
- Wall cladding
It is hard to know how much asbestos is present in a building. The only way to know exactly how much asbestos you are dealing with is by having experts conduct asbestos testing Sydney.
You should not wait when you think that asbestos may be present in your building, contact us straightaway. Our team of experts are highly capable of conducting asbestos testing Sydney projects.
We have worked with so many construction companies and property owners who were in need of asbestos testing Sydney services. There is no task related to asbestos testing Sydney and removal procedures that can be too difficult or too challenging for us.
Our asbestos testing Sydney services
Asbestos materials may release fibres when they are damaged, disturbed, removed, repaired, drilled, or scraped. Instead of carelessly becoming exposed to them, make a note of signs of damage or wear and contact a certified and competent professional such as Asbestos Watch Sydney immediately.
We provide a broad range of asbestos testing Sydney services including:
1. Collect all the samples in a safe manner:
We will collect the sample carefully to ensure that the people residing in your building are not exposed to this harmful substance. Our team will gather all layers in the bulk material to obtain a representative lab result. We will also pay attention to moisten the bulk materials with a wet wipe to prevent the release of dangerous asbestos fibres during sampling.
2. Testing all the collected samples via an accredited laboratory: When you suspect a material that might contain asbestos fibres, it’s necessary to test this material as quick as possible. We work with the newest and modern technology to ensure the quality of our asbestos testing Sydney work. We aim to deliver the most reliable result for you in agreement with all necessary requirements and standards.
3. Decontamination of the sampling area to make sure that it is safe for reoccupation: Certifying that an area is safe for reoccupation is a complex process that involves decision-making on several factors, including proper decontamination methods. Thus, you need assistance from an expert to perform the decontamination process to ensure that the sampling area is safe for reoccupation. We can provide services required to decontaminate all or part of a facility to satisfy local and state requirements. The process may include:
- Assistance in determining the proper methods of decontamination or disposal. Considering legal requirements, economic issues, time factors, etc.
- Washing down of tools, equipment and facilities.
- Transportation and disposal of hazardous materials or debris to a legal landfill.
- Air monitoring to ensure that the area is safe for reoccupation.
4. Conducting risk assessment and providing recommendations
When all the necessary inspections and tests have been done, we will recommend the things that need to be done to control the risk or to eliminate it completely. We will assess whether a corrective action, such as asbestos removal, is required to eliminate the health hazard from your space.
Why you need to contact us?
Sometimes, an entire building may be contaminated by asbestos. There are other instances when it’s only a few section of a building that is contaminated by this carcinogenic material. You will only be able to get a quick, definite answer when the asbestos testing Sydney procedure is done by the experts.
Here are top 3 reasons why contacting us is a wise move:
- We are committed to giving a high and consistent level of services: The health and safety of all our clients are our top priority, which is why we lay great emphasis on proper time management and meeting set deadlines. Our removalists are adequately equipped with skills, equipment and tools that can enable accurate and safe asbestos testing Sydney process to minimize asbestos exposure.
- We employ modern equipment and techniques: We employ modern testing systems and techniques to provide accurate results. We always stick to the requirements that have been set by the government. When you are dealing with us, you can sit back and relax knowing that you are going to get results that are accurate.
- Deliver all the work in the safest manner and utmost care: We encourage safety standards to make sure that all of our removalists handle the asbestos testing Sydney projects in the manner it should be – with expertise and utmost care. We are committed to achieving and maintaining the highest standards of health and safety for all involved in their works, whether directly or as a result of their actions. Through efficiency and safe solutions, we will provide you with added value, quality, and peace of mind.
Asbestos Watch Sydney is here to help you get rid of this harmful material by providing professional asbestos testing Sydney services at competitive prices. When you are dealing with Asbestos Watch Sydney, you should expect only the best services. Contact us today to get a free quote!